Part Time Physiotherapist
Are you looking to work in a multidisciplinary setting, expand your network, and your career as a physiotherapist? We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team in August 2019! We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for a position that opened due to maternity leave. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated and eager to build a practice and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, helping our patients reach their optimum health goals.
Our team is currently made up of Certified Athletic Therapists, Osteopathic Manual Therapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Acupuncturists and due to increasing needs we have expanded to include Physiotherapy. If you are interested in joining a true team of integrated health care providers, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive percentage split and commission.
- Room, equipment, linens, etc.
- Reception and online booking services
- Interprofessional referral system
- A positive working environment
- Baccalaureate or Master of Physiotherapy (or equivalent) from a university program recognized by the Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators.
- Registered in good standing with Physiotherapy Alberta (must provide a copy to the Clinical Manager on a yearly basis.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Basic computer skills are required (Microsoft Office, as well as online programs)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrate initiative, creativity, empathy and sound judgment.
- Have highly developed organizational and time management skills and be punctual.
- Be willing to market themselves to promote their practice.
- Ideally, you will have prior experience in private practice.
Please send all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Physiotherapist Position”
Start date of August 2019 is negotiable.
The position will be open until filled.