Part Time Osteopathic Manual Therapist
We are currently seeking another Osteopathic Manual Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team! We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for a position that opened due to maternity leave. This part-time position requires an individual who is highly motivated and eager to build and market their practice and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, helping our patients reach their optimum health goals.
Our team is currently made up of Certified Athletic Therapists, Osteopathic Manual Therapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Physiotherapists. If you are interested in joining a true team of integrated health care providers, we want to hear from you.
We offer competitive percentage split and commission. All equipment, treatment supplies, marketing, scheduling and billing is provided.
- 4-year program or more
- Member in good standing with the AAOMT
- Professional liability insurance.
- Experience in a clinical setting is essential.
- Basic computer skills are required (Microsoft Office, as well as online programs)
- Must be very service oriented and able to work with many different types of patients and people (students, staff, coaches, nurses, and doctors).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrate initiative, creativity, empathy and sound judgment.
- Must have highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- The right candidate is highly personable and is eager to learn from and work with our talented and diverse multidisciplinary group of team members.
- Ideally, you will have prior experience in private practice.
Please send all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com, subject “Osteopathic Manual Therapist Position”
The position will be open until filled.